Our social media pages provide a platform for our residents and soon to be residents to engage with one another and Lincoln Military Housing about our communities and the great activities taking place within them. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our Lincoln Military Housing community. Please take a minute to read the guidelines and house rules and please keep them in mind whenever you are engaged on a Lincoln Military Housing social media page.
By using or accessing a Lincoln Military Housing social media page, you agree to comply with terms and conditions of that social channel. Please visit Facebook, Instagram, Google +, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter to view their terms and conditions.
While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by users to Lincoln Military Housing’s social media pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Lincoln Military Housing, nor does Lincoln Military Housing confirm their accuracy.
We understand that your home is a subject many of you are passionate about – a passion we too share. While we welcome all questions, commentary, ideas, and conversation, Lincoln Military Housing social media pages are not a replacement for Three-Step Process or Resident Satisfaction Surveys. The Three-Step Process and Resident Satisfaction Surveys provide all Lincoln Military Housing residents a clear path to ensure ideas, concerns, and complaints are heard and more importantly, addressed.
We do not take decisions on moderating posts or blocking users lightly. Lincoln Military Housing reserves the right to remove any posts that do not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them. We do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to the Lincoln Military Housing community as a whole.
Specifically, we do not tolerate posts, messages, comments, etc. of the below nature:
- Abusive, harassing, bullying, stalking, threatening, or attacking others
- Defamatory, libel, offensive, obscene, vulgar, or depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations, or solicitation in general
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own website of social channel)