Do you love your "home" State? Or all the States or even Countries you have lived? Show some State love by creating this memorable piece of wall art for your home. This super easy, inexpensive, DIY State canvas art is sure to remind you of "home" while dressing up your walls. The best part is you can personalize this canvas art project for any State or Country; the possibilities are endless.
- White Canvas (Choose any size that fits your space)
- Painter’s Tape
- Paper (cardstock may work best)
- Printed Outline of Your State
- Xacto Knife, or Scissors
- Paint, your choice of colors
- Foam Brush
- Small Paint Brush
- Heart Sticker (or paint your own if you can free hand it)
- Water Cup (Use to rinse brushes in between colors
- Find your state outline template by CLICKING HERE.
- Print your desired state and cut along the perimeter.
- Trace the state template lightly on your canvas with a pencil.
- Use painters tape to create a background design if desired.
- Portion paint color on a paper plate.
- Fill in outlines with desired paint colors.
- Add a tagline, heart, or quote to add your personal touch.