Congratulations to all of the Maintenance Mania 2016 contestants! We are proud to announce five of our maintenance team members placed in the San Diego Maintenance Mania Regional Championship.
Lincoln Military Housing Maintenance Mania Winners & Participants
- Esau Padilla (Santo) - 3rd place Toilet Repair
- Miguel Santiago (Bayview) - 3rd place Race car competition
- Enrique Martinez Jr (Chesterton) - 2nd place ice maker installation
- Armando Mendosa (Miramar) - 3rd place on Fire and CO Safety Installation
- Enrique Curiel (Chesterton) - 3rd place Ceiling Fan Assembly, 2nd place Key Control Test, 2nd place water heater installation and 2nd best overall score in the competition.
- Esteban Ceja - Village at NTC
- Eduardo "Lalo" Martinez - Gateway Village
- Pablo Amezcua - Lofgren District
- Juan Chavez - Murphy Canyon
- Israel Escalante - Admiral Hartman
- Hunter Beamon - Orleck/Aero District
- Jesus Garcia - Strand District
- Juan Islas - Flag District
Maintenance Mania® is a national program offered by NAA and presenting sponsor HD Supply (HDS), in which maintenance technicians compete in various skill-based games. Each NAA local affiliate has their maintenance technicians compete individually to win various local awards and a chance to compete at the National Championship held at the annual NAA Education Conference & Exposition.
The event consists of several skill-based contests created from common maintenance activities. All games are timed to determine the fastest competitor in each game and overall. There is also a model race car competition where participants build their own race cars prior to the event, aiming to have the fastest and most creative car built out of maintenance supplies.